Cleaning the Laundry
Keeping clothes clean can be achieved with a little time each day. Having clean clothes helps keep a healthy home and family. Having clean clothes to wear improves confidence and well-being.
Quick Laundry Tips
- Washing clothes every couple of days will keep this manageable.
- Picking up washing and putting it in a basket, or in the laundry will help keep your home tidy.
- Use cold water which is just as effective as using hot water and will save on energy bills.
- Whites, colours, and dark clothing are best separated.
- Hand wash delicate materials.
- Wash school uniform items separately, as they will last longer.
- Check all pockets particularly for tissues and paper.
- Wash off or soak food and other stains and spills straight away.