Preparation time: 7 mins
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 teaspoons butter (do not use margarine)
- Pinch of salt
- Break eggs into a bowl and whisk vigorously.
- Melt butter over a low heat in a non stick frypan.
- When butter is melted, pour in eggs and sprinkle over the salt then leave for 15 seconds.
- Stir occasionally by folding only – I scrape them with a spatula or egg slice from one side of the pan to the other, folding on top of itself.
- Be patient! Keep the temperature low and don’t stir too often. Remove when done to your liking.
Using free range and fresh eggs helps with the egg flavour but you don’t need anything else. Use more butter if your pan is large, it should thinly cover the base of your frypan.